Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21269 Discussions

Intel arc a750

AjuL227
Beginner
I am using i5 10400 cpu and my motherboad is gigabyte h510mh v2 which supports 3.0 pcie having a ram 16gb, also it have resizable bar option i checked
But my question is that this specs can leads any trouble, bottleneck issues with intel. Arc a750 (which i am going to buy)
, can i get good fps in games using, rendering this specs
Please reply
0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, AjuL227.

A bottleneck isn’t necessarily caused by the quality or age of components, but rather their performance. Bottlenecks aren’t unique to high-end systems either; balance is equally important in systems with more entry-level hardware. Your setup appears to be well-balanced for gaming and rendering tasks. The i5 10400 CPU, paired with the Gigabyte H510MH V2 motherboard and 16GB of RAM, should provide a solid foundation. Additionally, the support for PCIe 3.0 and resizable bar option can enhance performance. While bottleneck issues can arise with hardware combinations, your configuration seems compatible with the Intel Arc A750 GPU. You should expect good FPS in games and smooth rendering performance with this setup. However, for precise performance expectations, it's recommended to check benchmarks or reviews specific to your intended usage scenarios.

You may check the following articles below:

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello AjuL227,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the information we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello AjuL227, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos