Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20501 Discussions

Intel driver updates

RobinGrantham
Novice

I am getting error messages when I try to log in to my game (second life) that drivers are out of date.

My Nvidia Graphics card drivers are fine, so I just need to update my Intel ones, but they fail. The error message is non-specific, which I guess isn't a lot of help.

Please advise.

Best Regards,

Robin

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

RobinGrantham
Novice
0 Kudos
RobinGrantham
Novice

Hi Again Al,

I have completed the INTEL SYS SCAN and have it saved as a text file, here it is

0 Kudos
RobinGrantham
Novice

Mega thanks for the *HINT NOT to click on submit, that is mega!!))

0 Kudos
RobinGrantham
Novice

what happens next?  how can we get it to INTEL if the submit button is broken, please?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

The Intel support engineers will be looking at your SSU report and responding.  Also, this is a weekend, so I would not expect to hear anything until Monday.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I suggest that you contact the game developers. Your Intel GFX drivers are up to date.

...S

RobinGrantham
Novice

Aww Thanks so much everyone )))

0 Kudos