Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Intel graphic HD 530

UElim
Beginner

hi,

I have a problem installing the latest update of my Intel graphic HD 530.

I am running windows 10 enterprise 64-bit version 1803 with intel core i7-6700HQ 2.6GHZ.

While I am trying to install the latest update I get an error message with:

"The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the computer manufacturer.

Setup will exit."

When I go to my computer manufacturer site it says that they don't know this update and even the previous update for this hardware.

I want to link my laptop to a second screen but the resolution on the second screen is awful and I know that the second screen supports these resolutions.

The connection between my laptop and the second screen is via HDMI cable.

Can someone help me with that?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

To bypass message "best driver is already installed", "customized computer manufacturer driver" or "computer is not validated" install driver via have disk method as described at:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-intel-beta-graphics-drivers-surface (ignore prolog about MS surface)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

To bypass message "best driver is already installed", "customized computer manufacturer driver" or "computer is not validated" install driver via have disk method as described at:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-intel-beta-graphics-drivers-surface (ignore prolog about MS surface)

0 Kudos
UElim
Beginner

Thanks a lot, Stefan.

Fix the installation disability but didn't fix my real problem.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, urielimelech.

Can you please describe the issue you are facing?

Antony S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, urielimelech.

I would like to know if you still need assistance?

Antony S.
0 Kudos
UElim
Beginner

sorry Antony.

For now eveything is ok.

thanks

0 Kudos
zaynsal
Novice

Hello @intel,

I have an issue that my screen laptop just crashed + turned off and restart again directly when or after login the windows. However, I can get into the safety mode and disable the Graphics 530 and reboot into regular mode, then it works properly, but the feedback is nonadjustable brightness of screen. My laptop has a GTX965m and an Intel Graphics 530. I also get latest windows update

and bios update. I've tried a lot of version of driver, includes the recommended version from my "Multi-com" Laptop and last updates on windows but its happen even if I  installed from there . By the way, this problem happen a year ago and I installed windows 11 but still the same issue happen over and over again .

Disable = no brightness adjustment,

Enable = crash and turn off and restart again with no reason when or I m on trying to login the windows couple seconds without doing anything its happen (web, games, etc)

Anyone could help please you ll be my hero for real

Laptop information:

the laptop is multi-com

Intel Core i7-6700HQ

GTX965m / Intel Graphics 530​

System manufacturer:notebook

version 10.0.19045 structure 19045
The manufacturer of the system Microsoft
System name: DESKTOP-RQ9N15H
System model: N15_N17RF1
Type of system : x64-based PC
BIOS version/date: American Mega trends Inc 1.05.02, 01-04-2016