Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Intel graphics control center doesn't saving.

AEBRE1
Beginner

It doesn't save when I try to maintain my screen scale.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello AEBRE1,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities.

I would like to gather the following information about this inquiry:

1. Are you using the Intel® Graphics Control Panel or the Intel® Graphics Command Center?
  2. Is this a laptop or a desktop?
  3. If it is a laptop, are you trying to use this option with an external monitor or with the built-in display?
  4. Do you confirm that you want to apply and save the changes before you close the application?
  5. The option that you are using is "Scale Full Screen" or are you using any other option?

1. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 
  2. To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. 
  3. Please attach the document to the next post. 

• Please provide a graphic report:
  1. Open Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel by pressing the CtrlAlt, and F12 keys simultaneously. Or, right-click the Windows* Desktop, and then click Graphics Properties.
  2. Click Options and Support.
  3. Click Information Center.
  4. Click the Save option on the lower right-hand corner, then select a location to save the .txt file.
  5. Please attach the document to the next post. 

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation. 

0 Kudos
AEBRE1
Beginner

I was using the Intel Graphics Control Center and switching it with the Intel Graphics Control Panel solved my problem. Thanks for your help though.

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello AEBRE1,

I am glad to know that the issue was solved by using the Intel® Graphics Control Panel.

I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation.

0 Kudos