Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Intel hd graphic 630 4k video shutter..

slobobl
Beginner
Hi,I want to watch 4k movies via mpc-hc,madvr,but Its slow,low fps.Does thic gpu can decode 4k anyway?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

slobobl, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In regard to your question, yes, the Intel® HD Graphics 630 supports the 4K resolution as you can see in the following link, but it will depend as well on the video port and on the monitor that you are using as well:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/products/98909/graphics/graphics-for-7th-generation-intel-processors/intel-hd-graphics-630.html

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the Intel® Processor?

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

What is the model of the monitor?

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before?

When did the issue start?

Which video port are you using?

Are you using adapters or converters?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Please provide the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your computer:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
slobobl
Beginner
I have bought nvidia graphic card,now everything works well,you can lock this thread..
0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

slobobl, Thank you very much for sharing those updates.

Perfect, excellent, it is great to hear that everything is working fine now after purchasing the Nvidia graphics card.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos