Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel hd graphics issue in games like Fortnite, Valorant, Rocket League, and Need for Speed ​​Paybac

Bronocs
Beginner

Desde que actualicé los controladores de gráficos para mi procesador i5-8265u intel hd graphics 620, el rendimiento en los juegos mejoró enormemente, sin embargo comenzó a notar un congelamiento repentino y muy constante en juegos como Valorant, Rocket League, Fortnite y Need for Speed . Recuperación. Pensé que con la última actualización solucionaría este problema pero lamentablemente no fue así. Estaba analizando este problema y me di cuenta de que en el caso de rocket league, valorant y fortnite hay una similitud y es que usan un motor irreal como motor gráfico y en necesidad de recuperación de velocidad usan un motor similar. Creo que puede resolver este problema si presta más atención a la compatibilidad con motores irreales y motores gráficos similares.Gracias por tu atención

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Bronocs
Beginner

English Traduction: Since I updated the graphics drivers for my i5-8265u intel hd graphics 620 processor, the performance in games improved enormously, however I began to notice sudden and very constant freezing in games such as Valorant, Rocket League, Fortnite and Need for Speed ​​Payback. I thought that with the last update it would solve this problem but unfortunately it was not like that. I was analyzing this problem and I realized that in the case of rocket league, valorrant and fortnite there is a similarity and that is that they use an unreal engine as a graphics engine and in need for speed payback they use a similar engine. I think you can solve this problem if you pay more attention to compatibility with unreal engine and similar graphics engines. Thanks for your attention

0 Kudos
Jose_V_Intel

Hello Bronocs,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community. 

Based on the information that you provided and in order to better understand your issue please provide the following information: 

• Could you please provide screenshots or videos of freezing on the video games mentioned?

• Do freezing issues happen in the oldest versions?

We will be waiting for your answers.

Regards.

Jose V.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_V_Intel

Hi Bronocs,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Regards.

Jose V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_V_Intel

Hello Bronocs,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards.

Jose V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos