Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Intel uhd graphics family screen flickering issue

Ryker
Beginner
So intel i wanna know whatsup with the intel uhd graphics family. Its flickering pink every seconds and coming back to normal after 2 seconds. And i tought i was the only one who was having this but my friend that also has the same laptop as me and same specs and all of that. He just bought the laptop a week ago and this was also happening to him. And i have my laptop for 1 year and 3 months. So my question is why is this thing happening to these gpu. And No no no its not the led screen cause I use an extermal monitor since i mainly game on my laptop and im broke. So when can we get a fix on this? since this has been happening for literally 2 weeks!. And its causing me 1. Vomit 2. nausea 3. Headache 4. hurt of eye. And i had enough. So please tell me when will there be a fix on this because I have been getting myself anxious about this gpu. And i can't even see enemy's well because u know what i see? literally their after image of the character. And i keep missing my shots because i can't see the enemy. And this is literally annoying. I just hope for the love of god someone or something could help me fix this issue cause i can't do this anymore.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

Ryker, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario and answer your questions, first, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the laptop?

What is the model of the external monitor?

Which video port are you using to connect the external monitor to the laptop?

Are you using adapters or converters to connect the external screen?

Does this problem happen just with one game? 

What is the name of the game(s) showing the problem?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this problem?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello Ryker, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello Ryker,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos