Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21222 Discussions

Iris Xe Graphics Not Support Game Old MMORPG

itsnull12
Beginner

Hi Team,

I have ASUS Vivobook using Iris Xe Graphics. My problem is, i cant playing game old like RF Online. Stuck and force close after 3-5 minute, maybe not support rendering. Please solution.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello itsnull12,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We understand that you are having issues when playing RF Online.

We would like to further investigate the issues you are reporting. Provide me with the following:

• What are the games distribution service? ( Blizzard, Epic, Origin, Steam, Xbox, Ubisoft connect).
  • Is the issue present since day one?
  • Have you tried using different driver versions?
  • Do you receive an error message when the game closes?
  • Share a video showing the issues you are experiencing.
  • Create a system report using the Intel®️ System Support Utility (Intel®️ SSU) 
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save."

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
itsnull12
Beginner
  • What are the games distribution service? ( Blizzard, Epic, Origin, Steam, Xbox, Ubisoft connect).
    CCR, LYTO

• Is the issue present since day one?
    Yes

• Have you tried using different driver versions?
    Yes, still crash and force close
  • Do you receive an error message when the game closes?
    No have error message
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello itsnull12,

Thanks for the information provided,

Perform a clean driver installation for the latest ASUS graphics driver, 30.0.101.1660. Sometimes corrupted files from previous installations of drivers can linger on a system which can cause driver updates to not work as expected. It is important to mention that there are two different types of drivers, generics provided by Intel and Equipment Manufacturer drivers, that are customized to work with each specific system. The best thing to do is to use the drivers provided by the system manufacturer (OEM).

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello itsnull12,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello itsnull12,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Balmart
Beginner

Hello Jean_Intel

I experienced exactly the same thing with itsnull12. I've tried almost everything like:

• update graphic driver with the newest and clean installation.
  • change the resolution in the game.
  • install the old direcX

The game still freeze like itsnull12 give you the video. What should I do?

Thanks

Best Regards

Balmart

0 Kudos