Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20854 Discussions

Is The Intel Arc A750 Compatable With My Motherboard?

roddurgamerz
Beginner
I want to know if Intel Arc A750 is compatible with Gigabyte B760M Gaming C DDR4.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
roddurgamerz
Beginner
My bad Its Gigabyte B760M Gaming X DDR4
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello roddurgamerz,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We understand that you are looking for information about the compatibility between your motherboard and the Intel® Arc™ A750.

Regarding your questions, your motherboard seems to meet the Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics System Requirements. It is important to mention that the Motherboard requirements are the following:

• Full-size PCI Express 3.0 (or newer) x16 slot
  • Resizable (Re-Size) BAR

Based on your motherboard specifications, it has a 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, supporting PCIe 4.0, meeting the first requirement.

Note that System BIOS configuration can have a significant impact. System BIOS is designed to support configurations for a broad range of devices, and some default configurations may not be optimal for Intel® Arc™ A-Series Desktop Graphics. You should contact GIGABYTE support to confirm if your motherboard has Resizable (Re-Size) BAR and if their BIOS configuration supports Intel® Arc™ graphics.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello roddurgamerz,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos