Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Is gameplay.intel still supported?

Marco2
New Contributor I
May sound like a silly question but i don't see new game being added, Is still supported? I use It a lot for buying games for my PC
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Marco2, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your question, yes, Intel® Gameplay is still supported and it is continuously updating, so, even if the game is not available yet, we recommend to keep checking the page since it should be available any time soon.

Just to confirm, what is the name of the game?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Marco2
New Contributor I
Hello Alberto_R_Intel1, thank for your answer, i was curios because i use the website for knowing if my laptop can handle certain games but for example fifa 21 pro evolution soccer 21 and other title that came out last year are not in the catalouge so i was kinda worried.
0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello Marco2, You are very welcome, thank you very much for providing those details.

Yes, once those games are tested by Intel® they should appear on our website. However, in order to if your laptop can handle the games what we recommend is to verify the game requirements and then check the specifications or get in contact directly with the manufacturer of your computer to make sure it complies with them, that is the best way to confirm that information.

Regards,

Albert R.

Marco2
New Contributor I
0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Marco2, You are very welcome, thank you very much for your response.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos