Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21065 Discussions

Issue installing 31.0.101.4952

Quudi
Beginner

Good afternoon, I am trying to install this graphics driver update but whenever I try to install the installation fails every time. I've tried manually installing, installing through Intel Arc Control and also Intel Driver & Support. I was hoping someone has a fix for this issue. Thank you and have a wonderful day. It's a brand new PC if that helps, if anyone needs any more information feel free to ask. 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Quudi,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. You seem to be having trouble installing driver 31.0.101.4952; I will be pleased to assist you.

To better understand the issue, please answer the following questions:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Quudi,

Were you able to run the Intel® SSU check your system information?   

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,   

Andres P.   

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Quudi,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards, 

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Onlyaguyneedinghelp

Hi intel,

Today i come here to say, it´s impossible to i download a new driver 31.0.101.4952 or a 31.0.101.5379 to a most recent version

I really don't know why but everytimes i try do the same message.

Only see in this photo pls.

Have a nice day

0 Kudos
brianhbu
Beginner

Screenshot (1).png

0 Kudos
brianhbu
Beginner
0 Kudos
Alessa88
Beginner

Anche io ho questo problema, ogni volta che provo ad installarlo appare questa schermata e si blocca tutto. Spero di riuscire a risolvere al più presto. 

0 Kudos