Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20500 Discussions

Issue with two monitors 2560x1440

Victor_flores
Beginner

Hello to tall.

I'm currently having issues with two monitors connected trough a docking station with DP, but I can't get 2560x1440 in two monitors, when I connected the first one, the resolution goes well, but when I connected the second one, the resolution on the first one goes lower, I have all the drivers updated and the intel software installed correctly, but I just can get this resolution on one monitor at time. These are the details of the laptop:

Dell 5310 2-in-1
10th Generation Intel Core i7-10610U (4 Core, 8M cache, base 1.8GHz, up to 4.9GHz, vPro)
Intel UHD Graphics 620 con DisplayPort Type-C
32 GB DDR4 (2 x 16 GB)

Docking station specs:
Dell WD19TB

Monitors:
hp27i

I tried to find the maximum performance for this kind of processor and graphics card, but is not so clear for me.

Hope can find a solution or need to know if this combination is not possible with this devices.

Thank you so much for your assistance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @Victor_flores

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We found another thread describing the same issue and the same hardware/software environment as this one. To avoid duplication of effort, we will close this thread.

We will continue working and providing assistance on the other thread: https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Issue-with-two-monitors-run-2560x1440/m-p/1259042#M94670

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos