Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20498 Discussions

La carte Intel HD Graphics 4000 est elle compatible avec la "Windows Mixed Reality" ? / Is the Intel HD Graphics 4000 card compatible with "Windows Mixed Reality"?

lfl_038
Beginner

Bonjour,

Mon portable est équipé de la carte graphique Intel HD Graphics 4000.

Je viens de mettre le pilote à jour en version 10.18.10.5069 (WDDM 1.3) et en branchant mon casque de réalité virtuelle, j'ai un message indiquant que "Le pilote graphique de ce PC peut ne pas fonctionner correctement avec Windows Mixed Reality ".

Avant d'acheter de la RAM pour rendre le PC compatible (j'ai 4Go et il en faut 8Go), j'aimerais savoir si la carte vidéo HD Graphics 4000 est compatible avec la "Windows Mixed Reality.".

Merci d'avance,

Cordialement,

lfl_038

--------------

Hello,

My laptop is equipped with the Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphics card.

I just updated the driver to version 10.18.10.5069 (WDDM 1.3) and when I plug my virtual reality headset, I have a message stating that "The graphics driver of this PC may not work properly with Windows Mixed Reality. ".

Before buying RAM to make the PC compatible (I have 4GB and it needs 8GB), I would like to know if the HD Graphics 4000 video card is compatible with "Windows Mixed Reality."

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

lfl_038

0 Kudos
2 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Not even close. You have a 3rd generation processor with Intel HD Graphics 4000 support and a WDDM 1.3-compliant graphics driver. Windows Mixed Reality requires at least a 7th generation Core i5 or better processor with at least Intel HD Graphics 620 support and at least a WDDM 2.2-compliant graphics driver (these requirements are directly from Microsoft's Windows Mixed Reality support page).

Sorry,

...S

0 Kudos
lfl_038
Beginner

Thank you very much for your very clear answer.

So my Toshiba S70t-A-10C won't be able to run Microsoft Mixed Reality.

The strangest thing is that the diagnostic windows tels nothing about the "Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3120M CPU @ 2.5GHz" which appears as OK as show the screenshot (sorry in french):ImageWMR.jpg

Best regards,

lfl_038

0 Kudos