Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Latest Intel HD 2500 drivers & cannot change .icc profile for monitor

JGaz
Beginner

Hi,

I have following issue: I have Intel HD 2500 graphic chip (core i5-3470), and I have just updated my drivers. I use LG IPS224 monitor. In Win 7 (64x) color managment I have no display in the list of devices, when I click on "Identify monitors" nothing happens. However, in the control panel of GPU I have my monitor listed as "Digital television IPS224". I need to load .icc profile for my monitor, but I dont know how.. Can someone help me please?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hello anathar

I am sorry you are having problems with this feature.

I totally understand your concern but it is important to mention that the problem you described is directly related to the software developer (Microsoft), not Intel®.

If you are interested in obtaining this information, please contact your software developer. The assistance for ICC profiles is provided by Microsoft only, furthermore, in order to create or add ICC profiles under color management the user has to be an administrator. Restricted users are not allowed.

0 Kudos
MMih
Beginner

Hey Anathar,

Make sure you checked the "Use my settings for this device" option that should appear right below your listed device in Win 7's color management window. Then just click the "Add" button and choose the ICC profile you want to use - it should work !

0 Kudos