Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Latest driver for HD520 produces Windows Hardware Error in reliabitily monitor

AMorg4
Beginner

Hello...

I have just opened a support ticket (04174081) for the following issue but three browsers on two systems won't let me upload any screenshots or the SUS report, so I'll try here:

Since updating the driver to the latest version (26.20.100.6709) four days ago, I have been getting around 5 of these hardware errors every day popping up in the reliability monitor:

Datum

‎27.‎04.‎2019 11:44

Status

Nicht berichtet

Beschreibung

Aufgrund eines Hardwareproblems ist Windows nicht mehr voll funktionsfähig.

Problemsignatur

Problemereignisame: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffff820ccf5224a0

Parameter 2: fffff80e08189920

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 1a54

Betriebssystemversion: 10_0_17134

Service Pack: 0_0

Produkt: 256_1

Betriebsystemversion: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.256.48

Gebietsschema-ID: 1031

Sorry for the German version, there seems to be no option to get an english report.

Usually I do not notice anything at all while using the system at the time of these error messages, so if they would not show, I would not even know about any issues.

It has happened twice though that a noticable event has taken place at the exact moment the error was logged:

1. I was watching a youtube video and the video got stuck for a few seconds while the sound continued playing

2. The desktop window manager crashed at the same time and the screen turned black for a second before every thing was restored by the system

Currently it does not seem to threaten the integrity of my system but it is a nuisance nonetheless.

Thanks in advance for your help

- Andi

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AMorg4
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
AMorg4
Beginner

As Windows advised me about the 1809 upgrade being downloaded automatically pretty much after posting this thread, I decided to take a leap of faith and install the upgrade to see if it fixes the issue.

The upgrade has thankfully completed successfully and I will now wait and see if the problem is gone or if it persists.

0 Kudos
AMorg4
Beginner

Sorry to say the error still persists under Win 10x64 1809.

Here's the updated SUS report.

0 Kudos