Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Lenovo Thinkpad Intel I5-1145G7 Iris Xe Drivers

Shido8
Beginner

Hello good day to Intel, we recently won this laptop. I installed drivers for this laptop the iris xe drivers from lenovo website. The first game that I tested is left 4 dead, I can get to menu settings but it always crashed whenever I click start game after the loading screen. For GTA V, the game experiences constant flashing of black screens. I need solution on what I can do for this

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlHill
Super User

Have you tried Lenovo support?  Is the laptop bios updated? 

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos