Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Looking for Graphics Card Suggestion for My Build

4m4ngupta
Beginner

Hey Buddy,

I'm new in this group and wanted to build my first gaming PC for gaming and video editing works (I'm thinking to start my own channel).

As I'm a student, I'm not able to spend much on PC Parts so I'm confused about which graphics card should I choose in my build?

Here is my build which I'm thinking to buy, please guide me is this graphics card okay for my build? And please help me in reducing the cost of my build.

PC Builder Part List:  (hotlink removed by Moderator)

1. Processor: Intel Core i7-9700K, 8 Cores & 8 Threads Unlocked Desktop Processor with Intel UHD Graphics 630 ($269.00 @ Amazon US)

2. Motherboard: MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DP CFX Dual Gigabit LAN ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard ($119.99 @ Amazon US)

3. CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, 4 CD 2.0 Heatpipes, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, RGB Lighting ($39.00 @ Amazon US)

4. Case: NZXT H510 - CA-H510B-W1 - Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - Front I/O USB Type-C Port - Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready ($62.99 @ Amazon US)

5. Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 KO Ultra Gaming, 6GB GDDR6, Dual Fans ($741.99 @ Amazon US)

6. RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series, 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-4266MHz 288-Pin SDRAM Desktop Memory with CL19 ($199.99 @ Amazon US)

7. Storage: Samsung EVO 970 1TB PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe M.2-2280 Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology & 1024MB Cache ($139.99 @ Amazon US)

8. Power Supply: Corsair CX 650 Series, 80+ Bronze Certified 650W Modular Power Supply ($79.99 @ Amazon US)

Total: $1,653
Generated by (hotlink removed by Moderator) on 22nd of December, 2020

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Maria_R_Intel

Hello 4m4ngupta,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.

At the moment Intel* does not have dedicated graphics cards in the market for desktops PC. We cannot provide recommendations or tell you which card will be the best for third-party components since we do not handle the cards' specifications and capabilities.

The best course of action is to contact the card manufacturers so they can guide you to choose the best card for your system with a good price and that meets the requirements you will need for your system. Also, check with the motherboard manufacturer to ensure compatibility. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos