Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Lost color

CroatianLawyer
Beginner

The color yellow has suddenly disappeared from my desktop and from all applications within my Windows 10 OS. However, when booting up my PC, prior to entering into my WIN user account, the color scheme on the lock screen seems to be OK. I updated  Intel HD Graphic 630 driver but it didn't help. Please, advise!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
CroatianLawyer
Beginner

Dear all, 

Thanks for helping me. I solved the problem. Like in many complex issues, the solution appears to be quite simple. I apparently typed Windows-Ctrl-C by mistake and changed Color Filter by that. Since some people reported the same problem on forums, the solution is: Select Start  > Settings  > Ease of Access > Color filters. and then turn color filters off.

0 Kudos