Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Low FPS Intel HD Graphics 5500

rxmerx_504
Beginner

I have Intel HD Graphics 5500, i7 5th generation, 16gb RAM. Before I had stable Fps but few days ago, I started getting very low fps drastically out of nowhere. So maybe someone could help me.

P.S. I saw a very similar problem but maybe this changes for me, in anyway, I will attach a file that worked for that other guy. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

We need more information. Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. Select all data categories, generate the report and then have the tool Save the report to a text file. Don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work. Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

...S

0 Kudos
rxmerx_504
Beginner
0 Kudos
rxmerx_504
Beginner

Sorry I think I didn't post it correctly, lol.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

From what I can see, you are using an older graphics driver. The latest for Intel HD Graphics 5500 is version 15.40.48.5171. You can download this driver from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30196/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos