Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

MONITORES CON DIFERENTE RESOLUCIÓN EN MODO COLLAGE

JGil01
Beginner

Tengo dos monitores de diferente resolución pero ambos puedo ponerlos manualmente desde windows en 1280*768 sin embargo al usar intel para ponerlo en modo collage una de las dos pantallas se escala a pantalla completa deformando la imagen y no puedo cambiar la resolución manualmente estando en ese modo , Hay alguna forma de bloquear la resolución de ese monitor ?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is the model number of your processor?

What is the model number of your laptop or desktop?

What version of Windows 10 are you running? 1909?

How is each monitor connected to your device?

Doc

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Don't you just want to extend the displays?

JGil01
Beginner

I want only to make my pc understand the two monitor as one screen wich is posible on intel collage mode but the two monitors can be manually scaled to 1280 *768 , but they have diferent native resolusions like 1366*1024 and1280*1024 or something like that and when i put collage mode the resoplution puts automatically on native and i cannot changet because windows see as one unique monitor with no ajustementss

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

No, simply extending your display across the multiple screens will do what you want - and do so without requiring a common resolution.

...S

0 Kudos