Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Maximum refresh rate NUC Xe graphics at DP with FHD or 4k

deeepy
Beginner

Hello,

what ist the maximum refresh rate of the NUC12WSHi5 at Displayport with FHD or 4k resolution? (not interested in max. resolution, it's 8k/60Hz)

Supports Displayport HDCP 2.3 or only the HDMI port?

Kind regards

0 Kudos
8 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello deeepy,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that you have an inquiry related to the Intel® NUC 12 Pro Kit NUC12WSHi5.

In this case, the Intel® NUC 12 Pro Kit NUC12WSHi5 supports HDMI 2.1 and DP 1.4a. However, I will investigate the max frequency supported at Full HD and 4K.

I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
deeepy
Beginner

Hello Muc,

thank you for your hint. So I have some facts about the Display Port 🙂

deeepy

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello deeepy, 

Thanks for your patience. I would like to let you know that HDCP 1.4 and 2.3 is supported via both HDMI and DP ports. 

Also, the NUC will support what the Processor (Graphics) can handle. Since the graphics support HDMI 2.0/DP1.4 Full HD should not be a problem. Keep in mind that the Max HDMI resolution supported is 4096x2304 at 60Hz and the Max DP resolution is 7680x4320 at 60Hz. I would say that most likely 144 Hz refresh is supported when the resolution is 2K (2560*1440) or lower, refer to https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000023004/graphics.html

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello deeepy, 

Thanks for your time. I would like to know if the information provided was helpful for you. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello deeepy,  

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello deeepy,  

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
deeepy
Beginner
Hello,

Thank you for the information.
It was helpful for me.

Thanks to all!
0 Kudos