Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Me gustaria aumenar mis FPS, ya que TODOS los juegos se me traban. Me han dicho que puede ser por la velocidad de mi procesador que es de 1.80.. sino díganme a que se puede deber y como solucionarlo.

TPiso
Beginner

Tengo una notebook ZenBook UX433FN_UX433FN

w10 Home 64 bits

8 GB RAM

Intel® Core™ i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz

intel UHD Graphics 620

y una NVIDIA GeForce MX 150 2GB

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Gh0stb1t
New Contributor I

First of all, your CPU base frequency is 1.80Ghz but it is 4.60Gh capable for turbo boost. https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/149091/intel-core-i7-8565u-processor-8m-cache-up-to-4-60-ghz.html

Second, you should be using only the custom drivers from asus website and avoid uisng Intel generic drivers since you have dual graphics...

Then, you need to check that your games are supported on your hardware and use recommended settings... Intel has a website for recommended settings: https://gameplay.intel.com/... however, since you have dual graphics (Intel + nvidia) your games should be running with nvidia graphics... if they are not (either running on Intel or purely CPU).. this is a problem of game development... Contact game support or Asus support for more assitance and driver availability, etc.

0 Kudos
TPiso
Beginner

Ya me puse tanto en contacto con ASUS, como así también con el soporte del juego, nadie supo darme una explicación. Tiene que haber alguna manera para que los juegos me anden correctamente, ya que TODOS los juegos me andan mal y se me traben.. ustedes no podríais decirme se falta instalarme algo, o nose..

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hell TPiso,

Thank you for posting your inquiry on this Intel Community.

As recommended by Gh0stb1t, on systems with hybrid graphics, games will run with the discrete graphics card. If your computer is using the latest OEM drivers, then what we can recommend is that you report this issue to your vendor or the game forums to optimize the games.

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool embedded in this Intel Community.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos