Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

Mi panel de control de graficos de intel no abre Se queda cargando y al final no abre nada ayuda no quiero dañar mi pc :(

JEspi6
Beginner

0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I can't help with why this is happening, but I can tell you that this will not result in any damage occurring, so you can calm down.

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Hello JEspi6, Thank you for posting on the Intel® Communities. Please let us know the following information: When did the issue start? Processor model Computer model Provide the driver version installed. Go to Device Manager> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
If you need further assistance let us know. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
If you have more questions, please let us know. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos