Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Mi pc portatil gamer se congela y no responde.

ASues1
Beginner

Ya probe con varios controladores de los graficos de intel, lo unico que he podido encontrar es que al desactivar "Intel HD graphics 630" no se congela mas la pc, pero si baja su rendimiento.

Agradezco cualquier ayuda o saber si alguien mas tiene este problema.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

We need more information about your system. Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows and have it save the report generated to a file. Then, using the paperclip icon below the edit window, upload and attach this file to a response post.

...S

0 Kudos
ASues1
Beginner

Por supuesto.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Your laptop has a hybrid graphics solution (i.e. both Intel HD Graphics and NVIDIA HD Graphics engines supported). In most cases, because they may introduce customizations (and typically do when hybrid graphics are present), you should be getting your drivers from your laptop vendor (and you should NOT be using the Intel Driver & Support Assistant app). I believe that your issue is caused by the fact that there are customizations, but you have lost these due to the installation of drivers from the Intel site. Now, starting with the 8141 build, the Intel graphics driver packages have included support for upgrading the driver while retaining vendor customizations. If you want to use the latest drivers from Intel (for other fixes), you thus need to do the following:

1. Install the latest graphics driver package that is available from your laptop manufacturer. From what I can see, this is their customized 26.20.100.7325 release.
  2. Reboot.
  3. Install the latest graphics driver package that is available in the Intel Download Center. This is available here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29616/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers.
  4. Reboot.
  5. Test.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos