Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Minecraft Crash [ig7icd64.dll+0x21f80]

Ardaaa
Novice

Previously, that is, Minecraft was working properly before I Formatted. After Formatting I thought a DLL might disappear and started looking at googly. After 2 days, I gathered the technical assistance and tried to try it. did not happen. I tried to create the dump file from the task manager. It happened 2 times, another did not work. This is his mistake now. [ig7icd64.dll + 0x21f80] I would appreciate if you could help. Operating System Windows 8  

Sorry For Bad English.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ardaaa
Novice
0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

Ardaaa
Novice

I Did It As You Said. There Are A Lot Of Features Inside It. Isn't That What You Say?

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Ardaaa

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We would like to inform you that due to the Intel® HD Graphics 4000 has been discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.

You can verify this product's discontinuance status at the following links:

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Ardaaa
Novice
Okay. No Need To Continue Anyway. Thanks For Help.
0 Kudos
Ardaaa
Novice

Friends, I Discovered Something New If There Are Those Who Have Not Opened A Game Like Me And If You Get An Error In Such Neighborhoods And If You Cannot Enter The Game, You Can Do The Following, You Can Get Other Games For example, For Example Craftrise, Since this download runs on another engine, the game opens smoothly. If you say you don't necessarily need to play the original Minecraft, you can download it. 

Let's say you opened the game after downloading the engine, you wanted to play the original minecraft, you entered, the game was opened in an instant. but actually you got a minecraft with a bug. not improved. When you enter the game will be dark pixels everywhere. You can open vbos to fix this but the animals will be wrong. Repeating a message to a long place may be a bit wrong but I wanted to inform

0 Kudos