Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Movies on Zoom - black screen (Windows 10)

chafaile
Beginner

My dad set up a zoom meeting for us to watch a movie together view screen share. I can hear the audio, but the video doesn't display via share screen. As soon as he hits play, the screen stays on the black screen with the Pause button displayed. I've looked up some troubleshooting options, but so far it hasn't worked or I can't find the options for the directions. The last one I found said to go toNvidia control panel (not an option), but I found the graphic settings option and from there the instructions say click Manage 3D settings (not an option, but there was a '3D' link), but after that, none of the options from the instructions are available. I see application settings and a couple anti-aliasing options, etc. I don't know if this is the fix I need, but since I can't even find the options to try it, I thought I'd ask. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So we can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

0 Kudos
Avillegas
Beginner

Good morning,

Was the issue above ever resolved (I am having the same issue).

Thank you very much for your time.

0 Kudos
Avillegas
Beginner

I have attached system information.

0 Kudos