Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

My Arc gpu doesn't have the option to record with AV1 codec

OutBack
Beginner

Please help me I really want to record but I want AV1 which is the main reason I upgraded to a Arc a770 but I can't find the AV1 option any where it's not in OBS and Intel Arc control.

Any help will be appreciated

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Robert_Q_Intel

Hello OutBack, 

Thank you for posting in the Intel® Arc™ Community

We understand the issue that you are experiencing, we will try our best to provide you with a solution for this issue.

to start please help us gather the following information:

• Please take screen captures of the options that you have in OBS, and share them with us

• What is the OBS version that you are using at the moment?

• Download and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* make sure to check the box "Everything"

and save the resulting .txt file you can attach it to your reply. Link for Intel® System Support Utility for Windows*

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

This report will allow us to review the information about the device carefully to determine what could be a suitable recommendation for this issue.

Best regards,  

Robert Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
OutBack
Beginner

I fixed it yesterday I just had to disable my iGPU which was annoying because I spent extra money on it but it's what ever

0 Kudos
Robert_Q_Intel

Hello OutBack, 

We are glad to hear that you were able to find a solution to this issue.

if it is ok with you We close the issue.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,  

Robert Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos