Whenever I try to download the update to my driver it gives me an error message saying: My driver is not validated for this update. I contacted tech support who helped me get the latest version of the driver (4885) but the update still won't download and it gives me the exact same error message.
Here are my system details. Thank you!
Dell Inc. Latitude E6330
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Intel® Core™ i5-3340M CPU @ 2.70GHz
Intel® HD Graphics 4000Update available
Intel® Display Audio
High Definition Audio Device
Networking and I/O
Intel® 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection
Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter
- Press on this link to download the latest driver for Dell Inc. Latitude E6330: https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER04867253M/2/7010_Intel-HD-4000-Graphics-Driver-For-Windows-10_XDWX8... .
- Your Windows 10 should be updated to version 1709 at least.
- If after click on 7010_Intel-HD-4000-Graphics-Driver-For-Windows-10_XDWX8_WIN_10.18.10.4885_A19.EXE , you will not be able to install it, proceed as follow:
- Open Device Manager.
- Disconnect Internet.
- Open Display Adapters section.
- Uninstall the currently installed Graphics Driver (check the Delete option). You should see Microsoft Basic Graphics Adapter.
- Reboot your laptop.
- Click on 7010_Intel-HD-4000-Graphics-Driver-For-Windows-10_XDWX8_WIN_10.18.10.4885_A19.EXE, the new driver should install.
- Reconnect the Internet and reboot your laptop.
- It could be that DELL Graphics Driver version 4885 was pulled out because of problems it is causing.
- There is an other driver version 4425 (updated on 7 Feb. 2019) that you should try: https://www.dell.com/support/home/il/en/ilbsdt1/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=dcg08
- This discussion in Dell forum may give you some additional explanation: https://www.dell.com/community/Windows-10/Intel-HD-Graphics-4000-driver-blocked-Latitude-E6430/td-p/... (read the latest post)