Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

My intel HD 630 have freeze problem

jadri5
Beginner

Hello there,

My laptop is RoG(GL503vd) intel HD 630

the problem is between disk usage 100% or GPU 100%

my laptop did freeze alot when i play games(total freeze= i can't even move my cursor for short time) or when i watch videos or open websites.

i fixed this problem by intel help around 1 or 2 years ago.But, i reinstalled my windows 1 week ago because it attacked by virus and then this freeze happened again.

i searched some solution and then i found the same solution that intel gave me 2 years ago(image below) but i can't download the drive anymore

can someone help me?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file (using the paperclip under the toolbar).

Doc

0 Kudos
jadri5
Beginner

hello there,

this is the result

best regards, jason

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. You have most outdated system - Windows and Drivers. In addition, looks that NIVIDIA Graphics adapter (which your laptop is equipped), is not enabled in BIOS.
  2. Start with checking in BIOS if the NVIDIA is enabled and if not, enable it.
  3. You have very old Windows version (1709). Download and use Microsoft Update Tool to upgrade your Windows to the latest version.
  4. This is page with drivers for your laptop.
  5. Start with NVIDIA Graphics Driver Version 24.21.13.9924. Download it and install.
  6. Download and install Asus Live Update and run it to check if there is more drivers to update.

Leon