Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20498 Discussions

My laptop can`t connect TV via HDMI

EAsla
Beginner

Hello,

my dell inspiron n5110 cant connect TV (LG) via HDMI

It is written that there is no connection. My notebook processor is Intel (R) COre(TM) i3-2350M CPU @2.3 GHz (4CPUs)

DIsplay chip type is Intel (R) HD Graphics Family

Moreover while controling device manager i see that there is yellow triangle standard VGA adapter driver. maybe this fact gives you some information thats why i have noted it

Please help me how can is solve this problem

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
7 Replies
EAsla
Beginner

why no one helps me?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Elvin580,

I understand that you are having problems when connecting the system to the TV with an HDMI cable.

Regarding this, to better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps:

1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.

2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.

3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop).

4. Attach the report to this thread.

Also, if possible, please attach a screenshot of the device manager showing the Intel ® Graphics adapter with the exclamation mark.

Regards,

David V

EAsla
Beginner

Hello David,

you can find them on the attached file.

Regards,

ELvin

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Elvin580,

Thank you for your response.

I was able to find the following which contains the drivers specifically for your computer. I would like you to try to install them, if you need directions on how to do so I would recommend you to get in contact with Dell support, please refer to the link below:

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/inspiron-15r-n5110/drivers http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/inspiron-15r-n5110/drivers

* Please be aware that the content on that site is not controlled by Intel*. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel* for the merchants or services offered there. *

Please let me know the outcome.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
EAsla
Beginner

Hello David,

Profuse thanks for answer and helping

But i dont know which driver or drivers i have to download

Could you help me please? (just tell name or send marked screenshot)

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Elvin580,

Thank you for your response.

In this case, it would be the drivers for the dedicated graphics card that came with your system, I checked but I could see that some came with Nvidia* and other with Radeon*. Best option in this case to know which one you need is to contact Dell's support directly so they can check it out.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Elvin580,

I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you.

Were you able to get in contact with Dell*?

If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos