Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Não consigo atualizar meus drivers do meu processador

Naitron
Beginner
Meu processador e um core i3 7100 e tava querendo atualizar o meu Intel graphics 630 para uma nova versão, baixo o atualizador de driver da própria Intel mas quando vou atualizar dá um erro falando que o tem algo bloqueando a atualização e pra consultar o fabricante
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Naitron, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Is there any particular reason why you need to update the graphics drivers?

Were you able to update the drivers before?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Are you using this computer in a home or in a work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Naitron, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Naitron, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos