Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

NUC7I3BNH UHD handshake issue with Samsung TVs IGNORED!

CMidd
Beginner

Hi ive had my NUC7I3BNH for well over a year now and never been able to use the NUC as it was adversited to me by Intel. After several posts by myself and other members regarding this issue no fix or solution as been provided

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE AT INTEL FIX THIS ISSUE OR AT LEAST PROVIDE ME WITH NUC THAT I CAN USE ON MY 4k UHD TV

The issue seems to be a HDMI handshake issue. When i disable UHD colour on my TV everything works fine but as soon as i enable UHD colour my screen flickers on and off making it impossible to watch any 4k content on my 4k NUC. ive tried all drivers and updates provided but nothing has fixed it.

Callum

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello Callum1983

Thank you for joining this Community.

In order for us to assist you better and faster, please continue with the original case that contains all the relevant information provided by you:

/message/530796# 530796 https://communities.intel.com/message/530796# 530796

I appreciate your patience, we will get in touch with the original case representative that will contact your through your other thread as soon as possible.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.

Diego S.

0 Kudos