Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Need driver for windows 10 21h1.

Apache060
Beginner

Hello,

I have just installed windows 10 21h1 but there are no Graphics driver on the makers of my laptop webpage, would the Intel update tool work on windows 10 21h1. 

please let me know.

Thanks

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

It might, but no guarantees. Laptops are a special case where the tool's support is less than stellar.

Perhaps if you provide information about your system (what processor, what graphics solutions, etc.), we can help you further.

...S

0 Kudos
Apache060
Beginner

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me here is the information you asked.

• Intel® HD Graphics 400

Thanks

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I presume you mean HD Graphics 4000; there is no HD Graphics 400. It would appear, since these processors have been discontinued, that Intel, in all their sliminess, have removed the downloads for this solution. You can try using IDSA, but don't get your hopes up.

I do have a copy of the final driver package for this solution in my archive and can make it available if need be.

...S

0 Kudos
Apache
Novice

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me, please can you send me the copy of the Final driver package you have.

Is there a way to check the date of the driver you have ?

The date of the driver that windows 10 installs is 27/12/2018.

Thanks

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The version I have is 15.33.53.5161. Installation executable is dated 10/21/20 (I downloaded on 12/23/20). I will send you a PM regarding download.

...S

0 Kudos