Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Need for Speed Heat problem with driver

GiantGian5103
Beginner

Good day

I just bought myself a copy of Need for Speed Heat. But there was a Problem when i started it.

It is telling me that i have an old version of driver and that i would need the version xx.xx.15.4251 or higher. But when i go to the Site for an up date, it will tell me that i got the newest version. I also tried the drivers from HP ( my Laptop is from HP, a Pavilion x360 with a i5 which matches the mininum hardware needed.

Can anyone help? 

Greetings from Switzerland

0 Kudos
6 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

In order to get better information about your system, please download the Intel System Support Utility (SSU). Run the SSU scan and save the results. The .txt file with the results please attach to your post.

Leon

0 Kudos
GiantGian5103
Beginner

I hope the File will help.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

@GiantGian5103 

1. Your laptop is updated with the latest Intel DCH Graphics Driver. The Windows is slightly outdated - you are running on version 1909, while today we have version 2020 and in short time version 20H2 will be released.

2. I don't thing that Windows version or Intel driver is cause for this problem. This warning you get is misleading. I understand that this game can't run on Intel Integrated Graphics. You need dedicated video card by AMD or NVIDIA. See the Minimum PC Requirements for this game.

3. You may verify this in the game forum.

Leon

0 Kudos
Agent_X
Beginner

I am also having the same problem with Heat and Payback. I just downloaded the game and all my drivers are updated but still, it says to update. The game is not playable as it is extremely laggy. I also meet the minimum requirements to play the game. Please help me.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

We see this over and over. This is a bug in the game. You need to contact the game developers and get them to remove this broken version check.

Sorry,

...S

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

This thread is three years old.

Start a new thread for yourself with full information.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos