Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Need urgent support for my system and latest graphic driver that supports my laptop configuration .

GKuma28
Beginner

I am using windows 10 the latest version. While using Adobe products. It shows an error message to update your graphic driver when I update the driver it shows the latest version is already installed.,but the Adobe products is not supported.  Even windows update is not found any latest driver ,my laptop specs is core i3 5th generation with 8gb ram and 4gb intel hd graphics card ,please make a new update the graphics driver and realse the new version that supports my laptop configuration. Please help as soon as possible. Its very urgent or send link of graphic driver that supports my laptop configuration to download graphics driver. Or contact me through email please help please please

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is the model number of your laptop?

What is the model number of your processor?

Are you using the driver provided by your manufacturer?

Do you have dual graphics?

Doc

0 Kudos
GKuma28
Beginner

1-Laptop model: Dell inspiron 15 3000 series (registered model p47f)​

2-Processor model​: intel(R) core(TM) i3-5005 cpu@ 2.00ghz

3- yes I am using graphic card provide by manufacturer

4- no I am not using any external graphic card

0 Kudos
GKuma28
Beginner
1-Laptop model: Dell inspiron 15 3000 series (registered model p47f)​ 2-Processor model​: intel(R) core(TM) i3-5005 cpu@ 2.00ghz ​ 3- yes I am using graphic card provide by manufacturer 4- no I am not using any external graphic card
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

The latest driver for your processor is here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29474?product=84695

Doc

0 Kudos
GKuma28
Beginner

I downloaded many times ,but this is not working,(zip file &exe file) please help

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

As I said, this is the latest available. When specifically is Adobe saying is wrong/missing? This could be a bug in the Adobe installer as well; I hope you are talking to the Adobe folks as well.

...S

0 Kudos
GKuma28
Beginner
When I am trying to install new update it says it couldn't be updated, this is not supported by the system
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Adobe is saying this?

0 Kudos