Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

No 4k@60Hz output with new Xe Graphics (i7-1165G7)

w_usher
Beginner

Hi all, I just picked up the XPS 13 9310, and am having one small issue. I've got an LG 27UK850-W 27" 4K monitor that I want to use it with, however I can't seem to drive the monitor at 4k@60Hz. This is with both the latest 27.20.100.8783 driver and the older one Dell installs ( 27.20.100.8681). It's not an issue with the monitor (the same setup works fine with my Mac over TB3), so it seems to be something with the laptop GPU drivers. It can drive at at 60Hz at lower resolutions, but not 4K. When looking into the supported modes of the monitor, 3840x2160 @ 60Hz is there (monitor.png) but can't be selected (no available.png)

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Maria_R_Intel

Hello w_usher,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We noticed that you have contacted Intel® Customer Support directly regarding the same issue here described and we found out that you have an internal support case open. In this case, we will proceed to close this thread to avoid duplication of effort and the support will continue through the internal case.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos