Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

No puedo activar la visualizacion en varias pantallas desde el panel de control de gráficos. Tengo una Intel HD Graphics 530. Alguna idea ? Muchas gracias.

RAbal
Beginner

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RAbal
Beginner

He actualizado drivers, pero el problema persiste. El mismo cable HDMI funciona conectado a otro portátil. ​

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello RAbal, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. I will require more information of the situation you are currently working on, first, I would like to know the connection you are using for the different displays you are trying to connect, also, tell me the amount of displays you are trying to connect. Now, to better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter. 3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 4. Attach the report to this thread. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello RAbal, I see that we have not yet heard from you. Please provide me with the information requested so that we can continue. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello RAbal, I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you. If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos