Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Official Odyssey Guide Card, what is it for?

SBrck
Beginner

At the 2019 GDC Intel Odyssey event I received a "giftcard" at the event. I'm curious as to what it's purpose is/what can I do with it? To describe the card, on the front it's a picture of a desert/salt flats with humanoid shadows, it says "Official Odyssey Guide" on the front. It has a link to gameplay.intel.com/Odyssey on the front as well, but there's nowhere to use the card after following the link. On the back it has the phrase "this is more than a journey" a barcode, with a card number and what I'm assuming is a pin code. It also says on the back "keep this card and await to see what the Odyssey has in store..." Other than that there's no other defining features other than the intel logo and some copyright information. I've seen one other post about his but it was never answered.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AdrianM_Intel

Hello SBrck,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. 

I will send you a private message to collect some information.

Regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel

Hello SBrck,

I would like to update the thread.

Upon checking the card, this was not a gift card, it was a membership card. However, the site is no longer accepting the code so all you need to do is subscribe to Intel Odyseey through the web site: https://gameplay.intel.com/?odyssey=True

Best regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos