Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

OneApp.IGCC.Winservice.exe service use port 9001

Mismo_Vito
Beginner

Hello everyone,
I would like to know the solution to permanently deactivate the service "OneApp.IGCC.Winservice.exe" in order to free up port 9001 for software.
I found a post (https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Intel-graphics-command-center-service-use-port-9001-how-can-I/td-p/719129?profile.language=en) but the uninstall solution is not suitable because the product reinstalls immediately upon restarting.
Do you have a solution ?

Thank you in advance for your time.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Mismo_Vito

Thank you for your response, we understand you are not currently close to the computer in order to get the information requested.

Nevertheless, after checking this inquiry further, we would like to inform you that Intel is already working on it and a fix was scheduled to be released in driver update targeting end of June 2020 - although dates may shift unexpectedly. We suggest keeping drivers up to date and keep checking downloadcenter.intel.com for news and updates.

Since it is a known issue with a fix on the way, we would like to know if it is ok to close the thread to avoid duplication of efforts, please kindly let us know.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

8 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Mismo_Vito

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We have sent you a private message on June 29th, 2020 in order to gather and update contact information.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Mismo_Vito
Beginner

Hello Andrew G.

Thanks you.
Have I filled out my information correctly for the rest of my request ?

Best reguards,

Vincent

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Mismo_Vito,

Thank you for your response.

We got the private message, but it seems that we are still missing the following details.

• Processor full model / Intel® Graphics Device Model:

If possible, please generate a DxDiag* report and attach it to this thread.

1. Go to Start > Run or Windows Key + R.
  2. On the Run prompt, type "dxdiag" then click OK.
  3. On the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click on Save All Information.
  4. Browse to a folder, type in a filename then click Save.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Mismo_Vito

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. If yes, could you please provide the information requested (Processor full model / Intel® Graphics Device Model) and the DxDiag* report?

Also, please let us know how many systems you have affected by this behavior, and how is this affecting? Is it interfering with other software or apps?

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Mismo_Vito
Beginner

Hello,

I am not close to the machine concerned.
I must recover the dxdiag in the days to come.

Thank you

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Mismo_Vito

Thank you for your response, we understand you are not currently close to the computer in order to get the information requested.

Nevertheless, after checking this inquiry further, we would like to inform you that Intel is already working on it and a fix was scheduled to be released in driver update targeting end of June 2020 - although dates may shift unexpectedly. We suggest keeping drivers up to date and keep checking downloadcenter.intel.com for news and updates.

Since it is a known issue with a fix on the way, we would like to know if it is ok to close the thread to avoid duplication of efforts, please kindly let us know.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Mismo_Vito
Beginner

Thank you Andrew for the details.

You can close the request.

Best reguards,

Vincent

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Mismo_Vito

Thank you for your response.

As per your request, we will proceed to close the thread now. If you need further assistance in the future, please post a new question. It has been a pleasure to assist you.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos