Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

Only 2 channel audio via HDMI on UHD 630

sbakh
Beginner

I have windows 10pro, installed windows on mac mini i3, did install dolby atmos app, but when I select dolby atmos home theater option I get no sound on any truhd atmos movie. when select dolby atmos headphone I do get audio but not true hd atmos.. and I see only 2 channel option 5.1 and 7.1 options are greyed out.. my pc is connected to LG sk10 dolby atmos sound bar via hdmi.. need help

one more thing.. when I use switch back to mac os I do get audio as 8 channel …

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You need to contact Apple support, as they have requested all support for their product be directed to them.

Doc

0 Kudos
sbakh
Beginner

well this is strange... they using product of intel and yet I can not ask question here .. LOL

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You can ask, and you did ask. And, you were given the answer Apple wants to give. So, do not shoot the messenger.

Think of it this way - you purchase a Ford, which has a Pioneer radio. The radio has a problem. Do you take it to Pioneer, or Ford? Apple is the integrator, and provides your support and warranty.

Just contact Apple support and all will be fine.

Doc

0 Kudos