Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20600 Discussions

Porque a minha placa gráfica não aparece quando eu aperto botão direito na área de trabalho ? Tem alguma coisa ave com a versão (Intel Graphics 520).

JAnto12
Beginner

0 Kudos
6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Once you upgrade to the DCH-based drivers (build 6444 or later), there is no right-click support for the Graphics Control Panel. This was a request from Microsoft. You need to access the (separate) app. If you are not seeing it in the Start Menu, then you will need to manually download it from the Microsoft App. Store.

...S

0 Kudos
MLima11
Beginner

I can not play a game, it says that I need to update the video card but I have already updated and download the drivers but still the same problem, as if I had not download anything

0 Kudos
MLima11
Beginner

You did it? Tell me how, I'm having the same problem.

http://prntscr.com/oexzwd print/photo

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello MLima11,

The Intel® Graphics Control Panel is no longer included with the graphics driver. It is now automatically downloaded and installed once you connect to the Internet.

The Intel Graphics Control Panel can also be downloaded from the Microsoft Store > Intel® Graphics Control Panel / Intel® Graphics Command Center.

Note: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Many of the newer driver package releases include support for automatically downloading and installing the Graphics Control Panel/Command Center. Still, its nice to have the information necessary in case this automation is not present or does not work.

...S

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello MLima11,

Your issue is different. Please post a new question. We will be glad to help you.

JAnto12,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos