Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Premiere pro : rapport de compatibilité du système pilote vidéo non pris en charge

ZAKARIA
Novice

Bonjour,

En installant Adobe premiere pro, j'ai le message d'erreur suivant : rapport de compatibilité du système pilote vidéo non pris en charge (intel UHD graphics 620). Effectivement en important les video je me retrouve avec des rayures vertes, roses ou violettes dans les Rush.

Any help please ?

Merci

Zakaria

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi Zakaria,

I agree with Scott's advice in the post above (i.e. check with Huawei's technical support how to update this driver). On the OEM Download Page, there is no newer Graphics Driver for you. However if you willing to try the latest Intel DCH Graphics Driver, follow my instruction to clean installation of this driver:

1. Just in case that something goes wrong, create Restore Point and/or make full system backup.

2. Download the latest Intel DCH Graphics Driver Version: 27.20.100.9316

3. Disconnect the Internet.

4. Open Device Manager and click on Display Adapters.

5. Right click on Intel HD Graphics 620 and then click on Uninstall Device (check the "Delete driver software ..." option).

6. Reboot your laptop and check in the Device Manager that you see now Microsoft Basic Graphics Adapter. If you still see the Intel Driver, repeat para 5 and 6.

7. Install the previously downloaded Intel DCH Graphics Driver version 9316.

8. Reconnect the Internet and reboot you laptop.

Hope this will work for you

Leon

View solution in original post

5 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hello Zakaria,

In order to get better information about your system, please download the Intel System Support Utility (SSU). Run the SSU scan and save the results. The .txt file with the results please attach to your post.

Leon

0 Kudos
ZAKARIA
Novice

Hello Leon,

here attached the file as required.

Thank you for your help

Zakaria

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You are running a positively ancient graphics driver and this is likely the reason why you are seeing this issue. Unfortunately, Huawei is not providing anything newer. This raises a quandry: if Huawei has modified the driver to support special features of this laptop, you are going to lose these features if you upgrade with a generic driver from Intel. It would be best to check this with Huawei's technical support people before doing so.

...S

LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi Zakaria,

I agree with Scott's advice in the post above (i.e. check with Huawei's technical support how to update this driver). On the OEM Download Page, there is no newer Graphics Driver for you. However if you willing to try the latest Intel DCH Graphics Driver, follow my instruction to clean installation of this driver:

1. Just in case that something goes wrong, create Restore Point and/or make full system backup.

2. Download the latest Intel DCH Graphics Driver Version: 27.20.100.9316

3. Disconnect the Internet.

4. Open Device Manager and click on Display Adapters.

5. Right click on Intel HD Graphics 620 and then click on Uninstall Device (check the "Delete driver software ..." option).

6. Reboot your laptop and check in the Device Manager that you see now Microsoft Basic Graphics Adapter. If you still see the Intel Driver, repeat para 5 and 6.

7. Install the previously downloaded Intel DCH Graphics Driver version 9316.

8. Reconnect the Internet and reboot you laptop.

Hope this will work for you

Leon

ZAKARIA
Novice

Hello Leon and Scott,

Much clearer for me due to your help, thank you.

I will follow your advice and hope wil work

Thank you again 

0 Kudos