Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

Problem with drivers in uhd 630 in battlefield 1

Beginner

A couple of weeks ago I bought the game on steam and after weeks of downloading it finally downloaded when trying to start the game it showed a warning message that said "Please update your intel drivers" and gave me two options cancel or accept, I gave it to accept and it stayed on the warning screen about privacy policies and when I tried to click accept it wouldn't let me, then I tried to open the steam window within the game and it wouldn't let me either, I closed it, look for drivers on the intel page and the driver that I had was the newest of all, anyway I reinstalled it as a repair and it didn't work anyway, it should be noted that the game was active, that is, the background music was playing and the animation of the background image did move but it wouldn't let me click on anything

these are the specs of my pc

- i5 10400 6 cores 12 threads
-uhd 630
- 16gb ram 3200mhz ddr4
- SSD 480gb

Driver: 31.0.101.2114

Directx 12

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello 011235813, 

Thanks for the information provided. If you would like to test the recommendation from the EA forums, I will provide you with the driver (I recommend you try a clean install of this old driver). Let me know the outcome if you tested it.

If this does not help or if you did not test it. Let me know if you were able to try the driver I provided you with before.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello 011235813,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® UHD Graphics 630.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Did you have any issues before with other versions of this game?

2. Did you try a clean installation of the Intel drivers?

3. Did you try with the drivers from the motherboard manufacturer?

4. Do you have any issues with other games?

5. Do you have all Windows updates performed?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
Beginner

1.- no, this is the first time i install the game

2.- Yes, i try the latest drivers for my gpu

3.- I haven't tried it yet

4.- No

5.- only the 22h2

0 Kudos
Beginner
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello 011235813, 

Thanks for your response. In this case, the drivers from the manufacturer (motherboard or laptop) can help to improve the performance since those are customized to work perfectly with the systems. That is why we advised trying with those drivers first.

In order to continue further, I would need you to try the following:

1. As a test, try the BETA version:

2. If the BETA did not help, try one more time a clean install of the official version:

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello 011235813, 

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Beginner

I entered an EA forum where they said they had the solution to the problem and it was this "I know I'm late to this but the fix to this is very easy. I too had the same issue as you. The 2 latest Intel drivers end with numbers 1069 and 1191. As these numbers are less than 4539, the game assumes you have an older version of the driver than what is recommended, even though that is not the case.So uninstalling the game, downloading and installing the driver version 30.0. 100.9955 (this is the last version before 100 changes to 101 and the last 4 digits start from 1000) and then reinstalling the game fixed the issue for me. I no longer get the warning message"
It should be clarified that the driver numbers shown in the message are not mine, but someone from the forum, the thing is that all UHD 630 drivers have a number less than 4539 to be able to test this

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello 011235813, 

Thanks for the information provided. If you would like to test the recommendation from the EA forums, I will provide you with the driver (I recommend you try a clean install of this old driver). Let me know the outcome if you tested it.

If this does not help or if you did not test it. Let me know if you were able to try the driver I provided you with before.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello 011235813,  

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello 011235813,  

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you. I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

I recommend you check with the game developer to confirm if there any know issues on their side and if they have a workaround for this issue.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos