Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Problem with quality of image (Samsung monitor). Problem with drivers for i3-10100?

Piotr
Novice

Dear Intel Community,

I have question. I want to know where are stored settings for display. My system Windows 10. I plugged my monitor to another computer. When I returned to my computer and I plugged this same monitor I have problem now with quality of image (letters are not black, everythigs are grey). If it is possible that another computer did changes in monitor settings (firmware) and now I have problems? I did factory reset of my display but this doesn't help. Monitor can change display settings in Intel drivers or it is not possible? I want to reset all settings to default in drivers, system. Can you help?

Yours faithfully,
Piotr

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the update, we will close the thread now.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

David G  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
Piotr
Novice

I am not 100% sure if problem is exist. This was my feeling but maybe everything is fine. I only want to know where I can reset all graphic and display settings for display. In Display (monitor) I returned settings to factory defaults but now I must know what should be next step for drivers and system settings. I want to have all factory settings.

I noticed only that I have some erros on Windows Event but these errors was also when my display worked well:

Device .... had a problem starting.

Driver Name: oem19.inf
Service: igfx
Lower Filters:
Upper Filters:
Problem: 0x0

I hope that Intel support engineer will answer me. How I can reset all settings to factory default for display (color, gamma etc.) both for Intel drivers and OS.

Can you explain me how monitor connect with graphic card? I must know if I will do some changes for settings like brightness or other like gamma and next I will plug this monitor to other PC this monitor will be have this same settings or not? Monitor save their settings in firmware storage or something like that?

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello Piotr

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We need more information from your system to provide recommendations, please share with us the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results:

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.   

Best regards,  

David G.  

0 Kudos
Piotr
Novice

I don't need assistance anymore because I sold this processor. My friend is happy and it work in his PC fine.

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the update, we will close the thread now.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

David G  

0 Kudos