Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Problema Asistente del controlador y asistencia técnica Intel®

Silencioso
Beginner

Desde que me pase a Windows 11, el asistente de actualización de controladores se queda escaneando el sistema infinitamente y nunca termina.

Tengo la Versión instalada: 21.6.39.5

Con Windows 10 funcionaba perfectamente.

¿Cual puede ser el problema?

0 Kudos
13 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello Silencioso

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate. 

This tool will be optimized for Windows 11 drivers as part of our next release which is expected to be released soon, once the new version is released it will be available in our download website:

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Silencioso
Beginner
Uninstalled Intel® Driver & Support Assistant Version: 21.3.21.5

Installed Intel® Driver & Support Assistant Version: 21.6.39.5

It continues not working on my Windows 11, on another pc that I have with Windows 10 it works perfectly.

Attached screenshot of the taskbar, the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant icon appears, but without the green or red dot.

Thank you for the help.
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Do the following:

1. Uninstall Intel Driver and Support Assistant.
  2. Download and run the special Intel Driver and Support Assistant Uninstaller (get it from here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19333/intel-driver-support-assistant-uninstaller.html).
  3. Reboot.
  4. Download and Install the latest version of the Intel Driver and Support Assistant.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
Silencioso
Beginner

I did it step by step as you said, except that the uninstallation and installation I ran it as an administrator.

Still not working.
I attach the uninstall reports.
Thank you for your help.
0 Kudos
Monique_Intel

@Silencioso  The attachments you provided were helpful, but if you could go to C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA and zip all the folders within that place and attach that zip file here, those files will help our developers with their fix.

Thanks again for your assistance,

Monique with Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Silencioso
Beginner

I attach monique what you ask me, I hope it helps, thank you.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The IDSA team will review these logs and get back to you.

...S

P.S. Unless stated otherwise, you should assume that *all* directives provided on this site require As-Administrator state.

0 Kudos
Silencioso
Beginner

Required to install and use utility (Intel® Driver & Support Assistant)

A broadband Internet connection is required to use this utility.
Operating system requirements for installation: This application installs on Windows 7*, Windows 8*, Windows 8.1*, and Windows® 10.
We recommend performing a Windows* update to bring your operating system up to date with the latest .NET.
This application does not support Internet Explorer* browser. We recommend using Chrome*, Firefox*, or Edge* (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer) browsers.

My browser is Microsoft Edge
Versión 95.0.1020.44 (Compilación oficial) (64 bits)

0 Kudos
Monique_Intel

@Silencioso  This is Monique with Intel and I am the Project Manager for the IDSA application.  Thank you for notifying us of the issues you have experienced.  Our IDSA developer team is currently working on a fix and it will be published later this week.

Thank you for your patience,

0 Kudos
Silencioso
Beginner

Thank you very much Monique for your interest and work.

0 Kudos
Monique_Intel

@Silencioso   Our team released a fix today for the IDSA (version 21.6.39.7).  It should automatically update itself when you initiate the IDSA scan.  Please let me know if the tool works as expected for you.

Thanks for your patience,

0 Kudos
Silencioso
Beginner
It works perfectly on both w10 and w11. Thank you for your wonderful work.
0 Kudos
Mateosami
Beginner

Buenos días Silencioso, a mi me está pasando lo mismo, se queda actualizando permanentemente, lo desinstalé, instalé la ultima versión y sigue igual.....

También tengo windows 11, lo pudiste solucionar?? gracias

0 Kudos