Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Problema após atualização de driver de vídeo.

Edupai
Beginner

Recentemente eu tive um problema no meu notebook, aconteceu aparentemente do nada, eu estava jogando normalmente e teve uma tela preta, após isso sempre quando inicializava o windows ficava nessa tela preta, ele só iniciava normalmente em modo de segurança. Descobri que se eu desabilitasse a placa gráfica onboard da intel conseguia inicializar o windows normalmente, entretanto a minha placa gráfica ofboard não funciona sem a onboard, ela está presente, mas quando entro em jogos por exemplo, ela não ativa. 

Gostaria de saber como posso resolver isso, se é possível desabilitar a onboard e usar a ofboard 100%, ou como resolver esse problema na placa integrada, não faço a minima ideia do que possa ter acontecido, eu posso usar meu notebook normalmente, mas não posso jogar, gostaria de ajuda. O problema acontece sempre que a placa gráfica da intel é ativada, não importando qual versão seja, usei a disponibilizada pelo site da intel pelo site da acer, da microsoft e do próprio windows update.

Quando tento aplicar a placa ofboard manualmente acontece o que vou mandar em anexo.

O modelo do notebook é um acer aspire E5-573g-58b7.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello Edupai Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. • In order to find if it is possible to use the laptop using the discrete video card you can review if the option is available on the system BIOS (we recommend contacting the system manufacturer for assistance with the BIOS configuration), see reference link below. • Did you notice any automatic updates on the system? • Was the system working properly with both graphics at some point? • Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility • Steps to save the report: 1- Run the utility. 2- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system. 3- Once the scan is complete click on “next”. 4- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop. 5- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box. Reference link: ACER support: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
iman0
Beginner

I have setup nvdia in my home I am using Ubiquiti AP's first I was having trouble connecting to Wi-Fi and that seems to be fixed. But then I had issues connecting to Google Home, I was able to figure that out by opening port 49153 on my firewall. now I am having an issue where some of the light switches show "Not Detected" in the app even though they are connected to Wi-Fi. what should I do?

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello iman0 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. This thread is about a graphics issue, it seem that you post/issue is related to a WiFi/network issue. please open a new thread with detail information about the issue that you are having, you can refer to https://forums.intel.com/s/ and select the option "ask a question" to create your thread. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos