Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Problema para usar duas telas em windows 10

ACiri2
Beginner

Prezados,

Tenho um notebook da Lenovo Core i3-6006U - Ideapad 320, Windows 10, Placa de vídeo Intel Graphics 520. No momento preciso usar meu notebook e conectar um monitor (Acer X163W) com conexão vga (apenas) e meu computador somente tem conexão HDMI, posto isso, me recomendaram comprar um adaptador HDMI x VGA. Porém ao fazer a conexão e fazer todas as configurações para estender a tela, a segunda tela fica sem sinal algum, escura, como se estivesse desligada. Não sei se o problemas está no adaptador, ou na placa de vídeo, ou no sistema Windows ou na entrada HDMI. Se possível alguém poderia me ajudar?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello ACiri2, We just wanted to check if you still need help. We are closing your case as we have not heard anything back from you. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. Regards, Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. There is a possibility that the HDMI to VGA adapter is not compatible.
  2. Is the LED ON and what is it color when monitor is connected to your laptop?
  3. Press the AUTO adjustment key (the second key from the left) for 2 seconds in order to activate the Auto adjustment function.

Leon

0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello ACiri2, We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. Were you able to contact your system manufacturer? I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello ACiri2, We just wanted to check if you still need help. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello ACiri2, We just wanted to check if you still need help. We are closing your case as we have not heard anything back from you. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. Regards, Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos