Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Problematic frame: C [ig9icd64.dll+0x1f82e] En mi ordenador al querer utilizar alguans aplicaciones me aparece ese error, tengo el procesador Intel(R) Core (TM) i3-6100 CPU. ¿Como podria solucionar mi problema con este error?, Ayuda porfavor.

JFlor16
Beginner

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello JFlor16 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. • Please provide me with the information and reports requested on the following link in order to investigate the behavior/error that you are reporting. o https://forums.intel.com/s/feed/0D50P0000490AGdSAM. • What applications are been affected on your system? • What is the brand and model of you system? Note: We only provide support in English and that we are using a translation tool. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello JFlor16 Have you been able to collect the system details and the information requested? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos