Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Problems installing Intel® Graphics Driver windows 7*/8.1* [15.36]

santi85
Beginner

Hello,

When I try to install the driver Intel Graphics Driver Windows 7/8,1 [15.36] it says that my computer does not accomplish with the driver requirements. This impacts on not letting me use the TV through HDMI. 

Could you please help me in this problem?

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

What processor do you have? What version of Windows do you have?

...S

0 Kudos
santi85
Beginner

It is Windows 8.1 Pro, and processor Intel Core i5-5300U CPU @ 2.30GHz. It seems that I should install a previous version or something like that... 

Should that be a possible solution?  I used to connect it to TV without any problem but some time ago it just stopped working and I though it should be the HDMI wire, but I have checked that this it not the problem, as the computer idetifies the TV, and the TV seems to have something connected on HDMI, but says "no signal".

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

santi85, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

I just wanted to check if the problem with the driver installation persists and if you still need assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello santi85, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos