Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Pueden por favor empezar a analizar junto con Blizzard el error con las tarjetas gráficas Intel en el juego Heroes of the Storm, por favor? Sale este código de error: E_FGXERRORAPI ERROR

VGarc8
Beginner

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello VGarc8, For testing purposes, we installed Heroes of the Storm (Blizzard) in an Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3BNK. System configuration: -Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3BNK -Intel® Core™ i3-7100U Processor -Windows* 10 Pro 10.0.17134 Build 17134 -Intel® HD Graphics 620 -Driver version 23.20.16.4973 -Result: Game crashes and displays a black screen when navigating to the "Loot" tab. The cursor is still visible and the unit has to be cold rebooted. Then, we installed: -DCH 25.20.100.6519 -Windows* 10 Pro 10.0.17763 Build 17763. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28515/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=96551 -Result: Game does not crash when going into the "Loot" tab or navigating through different maps. **Note: We tested the game using default values. We noticed that the game was running a little bit slow after installing the new driver. Now, for testing purposes, you may install the latest Windows* DCH driver version following these steps. Based on the report attached, you are using non-DCH (legacy driver). 1.Disconnect your unit from the internet. 2.Uninstall both the Intel Graphics driver and the Intel Display audio driver. To do this, please follow the steps on the link below under these sections: -Uninstalling the Intel Graphics Driver via the Device Manager Method -Uninstalling the Intel® Display Audio Driver or the Intel® HDMI Audio Driver via the Device Manager Method. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005598/graphics-drivers.html 3.Restart your computer. Go to the device manager and check if Windows installed another version of the graphics driver. If it does, please remove it and restart your computer one more time. Repeat the process until you get the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. 4.Once you do, please proceed with the clean install of the latest graphics driver. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28515/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=96551 5.Once the latest driver has been installed, you may enable the internet connection again. If you have any further questions, please let us know. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello VGarc8, Thank you for joining this Intel Community. In order to address this issue, we would like to gather the following information: A. Description of the issue: Be clear on the computer/application(s) symptom(s), undesired behavior(s). obtained vs. expected result(s). How often you see the issue (e.g. rarely, always). B. Steps to reproduce the issue/bug: 1. 2. 3... (Please provide steps to replicate the issue. These steps are very crucial to finding the root cause and fix. A screenshot to illustrate the issue is a huge plus. A video of the failure is even better! Attach to the post or provide the YouTube link). C. System information •Computer make/model, or if it is a Desktop the motherboard make/model. •Make and model of any Displays that are used to see the issue. •Attach the DxDiag.txt and SSU.txt reports (these are very useful as they can tell most of the computer configuration details) DxDiag.txt report: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022556/graphics-drivers.html SSU.txt report: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- D. Additional configuration details: (Provide any other hardware needed to replicate the issue. ie: Cables&brand, cable type [vga, hdmi, DP, etc], dock, dongles/adapters, etc) Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello VGarc8, If you have any further questions, we will be glad to help you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello VGarc8, If you are still experiencing the issues reported, please provide the information requested about your system configuration and the error messages you are receiving. In that way, we can do research about the exact same issue you are having. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
VGarc8
Beginner

Of course I'm still experimenting this issue, why whouldn't I? Did you guys do something about it?

A. Game crashes once in a while, when I log in to a match and the map seems not to load properly or the like. Also, I cannot at any circumstance, see a loot box, because game immetiatedly crashes and I get kicked out with that error name E_FGXERRORAPI ERROR.

I'm talking about Heroes of te Storm game by Blizzard. They state at forums this is a known issue with Intel integrated graphic cards. I tried downloading the new drivers you guys got uploaded on December, but I couldn't due to my laptop being customized by supplier, so I got it to a Dell distributor but they couldn't help me at all since Dell webpage has the most "updated" graphis drivers.

B. Every time I lot into a match at Heroes of the Storm game that isn't the Crow map, it starts to lag and then I get kicked out, unable to return again. If it happen I return, I get kicked out again.

In order to reproduce error, just got to click on the Loot section and immediatedly you get kicked out with an error message.

0 Kudos
VGarc8
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
VGarc8
Beginner

I really hope you guys could handle this issue properly Wanner, since I really like playing this game, and community has been dropping due to this kind of issues Blizzard is not able to solve. Probably if you guys help them out, this can be done.

I wouldn't like to go and buy another laptop just to play ONE game, because besides Heroes of the Storm issue, graphics card and the like functions just fine.

Thank you very much for returning back to me, your concern and availability to help, this indeed is a great customer service.

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello VGarc8, Thank you for attaching the information requested. We will look into this issue and come back to you as soon as possible. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello VGarc8, For testing purposes, we installed Heroes of the Storm (Blizzard) in an Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3BNK. System configuration: -Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3BNK -Intel® Core™ i3-7100U Processor -Windows* 10 Pro 10.0.17134 Build 17134 -Intel® HD Graphics 620 -Driver version 23.20.16.4973 -Result: Game crashes and displays a black screen when navigating to the "Loot" tab. The cursor is still visible and the unit has to be cold rebooted. Then, we installed: -DCH 25.20.100.6519 -Windows* 10 Pro 10.0.17763 Build 17763. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28515/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=96551 -Result: Game does not crash when going into the "Loot" tab or navigating through different maps. **Note: We tested the game using default values. We noticed that the game was running a little bit slow after installing the new driver. Now, for testing purposes, you may install the latest Windows* DCH driver version following these steps. Based on the report attached, you are using non-DCH (legacy driver). 1.Disconnect your unit from the internet. 2.Uninstall both the Intel Graphics driver and the Intel Display audio driver. To do this, please follow the steps on the link below under these sections: -Uninstalling the Intel Graphics Driver via the Device Manager Method -Uninstalling the Intel® Display Audio Driver or the Intel® HDMI Audio Driver via the Device Manager Method. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005598/graphics-drivers.html 3.Restart your computer. Go to the device manager and check if Windows installed another version of the graphics driver. If it does, please remove it and restart your computer one more time. Repeat the process until you get the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. 4.Once you do, please proceed with the clean install of the latest graphics driver. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28515/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=96551 5.Once the latest driver has been installed, you may enable the internet connection again. If you have any further questions, please let us know. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello VGarc8, Were you able to perform the steps recommended above? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
VGarc8
Beginner
Good afternoon Wanner, Sir, thank you very much your assistance, help and support. I was very dissappointed about not playing this game, until you helped me out. You must be the kind of guy that never quits until they figure out what's going wrong, and that's remarkable. I've been playing for the first time in around a year like I should, with no issues, no errors, no kickouts, anything. I've played in all maps, could navigate through game tabs and wasn't kicked out ever again during the whole weekend. Thank you very much for your assistance, it's indeed the true meaning of "customer service and satisfaction", great job you did out there WannerG, thank you. I've posted at Blizzard forums what you instructed me to do to solve the same errors with the same kind of device I have, for the other players out there with the same issues to be reliefed once they find out the solution you provided. Leaving you link right here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/es/heroes/t/se-bloqueo-el-acceso-a-hardware-grafico-error-en-el-botin-error-e-fgxerrorapi-error/449 Thank you once more, WannerG. Best regards. El mar., 5 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 17:47, Intel Forums ( supportreplies@intel.com) escribió:
0 Kudos